[mythtv-users] Question about ATI HDTV Wonder

Brian Boorman bboorman at frontiernet.net
Thu Feb 7 03:54:08 UTC 2008

The MythTv wiki page for the ATI HDTV Wonder talks about the OTA DTV
capability of the card, and also states that the analog tuner isn't
usable.

Could someone elaborate on why the card cannot be used to receive
analog CATV stations? Is there some way to force the dvb driver not to
load and an (ivtv?) driver to load for the analog tuner?

I would like to be able to use one (I already own it) alongside the
PVR-150 I currently have.

Thanks!
-Brian