[mythtv-users] jumping backward through a commercial - broken in trunk?

Ronald Frazier ron at ronfrazier.net
Wed Feb 6 19:38:22 UTC 2008

It seems that when I have a cutlist loaded, if I try to jump backward
through the commercial it doesn't work. I've got my skip back set to
10 seconds, and the commercial is 2 minutes. If I press "3" and then
the skip back button, it should jump back 3 minutes, to before the
commercial. However, it doesn't seem to do that. It goes back a few
seconds, right up to where the commercial ended.

Anyone else notice this problem?

--
Ron