[mythtv-users] ext3 suitability (Was: Re: Block size for ext3 partition)

Neil Bird neil at fnxweb.com
Wed Feb 6 16:46:50 UTC 2008

Around about 24/01/08 02:42, Michael T. Dean typed ...
> Deleting large recordings with ext3 is warm and cuddly--when using
> Myth's slow deletes.

   Just to add to the noise, I've been using ext3 (large_files) from the
get-go with no issues, esp. since the slow-delete was added.  I chose it for
the (at least at the time?) better error-recovery [on power loss] safety.

--
[neil at fnx ~]# rm -f .signature
[neil at fnx ~]# ls -l .signature