[mythtv-users] MythWeb permission error

Bob Long bob at oblong.com.au
Wed Feb 6 08:23:17 UTC 2008

Jean-Yves Avenard wrote:

> On Feb 6, 2008 1:55 AM, Jean-Yves Avenard <jyavenard at gmail.com> wrote:
>> It works fine for almost everything except trying to download a
>> recording: I get the following error:
>> You don't have permission to access
>> /mythweb.pl/pl/stream/2301/1202215841 on this server.
>
> Just wondering why none of my questions ever get answered on this
> mailing list. Is it the wrong list to ask that kind of question, or
> I'm not asking properly?

In my case, because I generally don't know the answers! For this specific
question of yours, I thought I knew the answer, but did not have time to
reply until now.

You don't mention what distribution you are using. But for me, Ubuntu 7.10,
I edited:

/etc/apache2/ports.conf

and changed the "Listen" line to:

Listen 8080