[mythtv-users] How many tuners - an odometer thread.

Gary Dawes gary.dawes at gmail.com
Tue Feb 5 22:11:47 UTC 2008

1/3/0 0.20 5 years (in may)
1 pvr-150 3 freecom usb dvb-t Athlon 2000

Machine is the myth equivelent of the 50 year old yard broom. It's on it's
2nd motherboard, 2nd processor, 3rd case, 4th hard disk etc, but still the
same machine:-) Never changed more than one component at a time, mostly cost
effective and timely upgrades rather than failures.

Gary