[mythtv-users] Nova-T-500 Big problem

Ben Coates bencoates at gmail.com
Tue Feb 5 17:30:57 UTC 2008

That would certainly explain why the power off made the card go cold.

But I'm pretty convinced the issue I have is that the kernel has
updated itself. I'm on the "...pre-03.fw" ... when I get back home
I'll follow the instructions above and see if I can get it to work
with the later version of the firmware.

When I've done that, if it complains, I will post it here.

Thanks for your suggestions