[mythtv-users] Shows not recording - how can I delete DB entries manually?

georgemason george at porthall.net
Tue Feb 5 09:06:38 UTC 2008

Hi all,

I have two problems with my Mythbuntu box (it's the master backend etc).

1. Quite often the machine stops recording shows but still adds the records
to the DB, giving a "the file for this recording cannot be found" error if I
try to watch these recordings.

2. I can't remove these records from the UI - they are there when I restart
the machine despite me having deleted them. I don't know the DB structure
well enough to start deleting the records manually.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

George