[mythtv-users] How many tuners - an odometer thread.

Jay R. Ashworth jra at baylink.com
Tue Feb 5 04:42:34 UTC 2008

On Tue, Feb 05, 2008 at 12:00:06PM +0900, W.Kenworthy wrote:
> On Mon, 2008-02-04 at 21:42 -0500, Josh White wrote:
> > 5/0/0/0 - 0.20.2 - 6 months
>
> I did not see where you stated why you wanted this information?  Are you
> going to tabulate the results and return them here?  I presume you are
> tabulating it via script which is why you want this exact format?

Aw, you and Brian are no fun.  :-)

It was implicit in my original post, which concerned how many Linux
Hauppauge users had multiple cards, compared to Windows users, who
likely rarely do.

I will likely tabulate by hand, actually, but having everything in one
easy to read format makes that much easier, no matter how you do it --
in "real" odometer threads, there's only one datum: miles driven.  So
here, I felt the need to impose a little structure.

Brian is right, I probably should have solicited off-thread
they'll come out and play, now, too.  :-)

Cheers,
-- jra

	     Those who cast the vote decide nothing.
	       -- (Joseph Stalin)