[mythtv-users] Why doesn't timediff() work in Power Search?

Yeechang Lee ylee at pobox.com
Sun Feb 3 20:07:28 UTC 2008

HDNet Movies airs several times each week "Nothing but Trailers," made
up of (drum roll please) nothing but movie trailers. Each "episode"
(almost all generic) is anywhere from 15 to 90 minutes long. I only
want to record the 90-minute episodes. However, the following Power
Search returns no episodes:

program.title = "Nothing but Trailers"
AND (timediff(program.endtime,program.starttime) >= "01:30:00");

I've verified that the query works on the program table with the MySQL
Query Browser. Is there a filter in Power Search that only permits use
of certain SQL query keywords?

--
Yeechang Lee <ylee at pobox.com> | San Francisco CA US