[mythtv-users] Myth Archive Cutlist error

Craig Huff huffcslists at gmail.com
Sat Feb 2 15:14:54 UTC 2008

On Jan 27, 2008 10:35 PM, Mitch Gore <mitchell.gore at gmail.com> wrote:

> I am trying to Archive some recordings of mine and am getting errors in
> the log about remove the cut points.
>
> In mythburn.log
> Processing file /video/recorded_tv/1091_20071025200000.mpg of type
recording
> File type is 'mpegts'
> Video codec is 'mpeg2video'
> File has a cut list - running mythtrancode to remove unwanted segments
> Session management error: Authentication Rejected, reason : None of the
> authentication protocols specified are supported and host-based
> authentication failed

Mitchell,
It looks to me like you're using different versions of Myth code on
the backend and the frontend, causing the frontend MythArchive attempt
to fail because it can't communicate successfully with the backend.
OTOH, this could be a problem with connecting to the mySQL service.
At first blush, it looked like an SSH session reject message, but I'm
not sure why there would be such an activity in the middle of a
MythArchive run, so that seems unlikely to me.  If you have reason to
think otherwise, it might also be a place to start.

HTH.

Craig.