[mythtv-users] Force Rescaling of GUI

Felix 'buebo' Kakrow spam at buebo.de
Sat Feb 2 14:26:07 UTC 2008

Hello,
my MythTV box is connected to a monitor and a projector, which don't
share any native resolutions.

So far I just switch the projector on whenever I need it and turn the
monitor off, like this (I have a menu-item for this):

'xrandr --output TMDS-1 --auto --output VGA --off'

The only problem beeing that the the MythTV GUI (of course) does not
rescale. So far I just enter the appearence settings, hit enter a few
times and MythTV rescales.

Is there any way to force the GUI to rescale, so I can avoid this step?

Cheers
Felix