[mythtv-users] Intel Releases Programmers Reference Manual

Eduard Huguet eduardhc at gmail.com
Fri Feb 1 12:27:04 UTC 2008

I'd really to see nVidia doing the same... :(

When I built my HTPC I really thought nVidia was a good option,
because I thought it was "well" supported under Linux. Now I know this
is partially true only for 3D accel, but not for video decoding
acceleration.

I guess I'll never be able to fully exploit the capabilities of my
embedded 6150. Too bad :(

Regards,
  Eduard Huguet