[mythtv-users] KWorld ATSC-115 problems -- can't change channel, no sound

David Lonie loniedavid at gmail.com
Wed Dec 31 16:50:59 UTC 2008

I've not had any luck with the digital bit using the firmware
downloaded from the kernel -- dvbsnoop identifies the frontend
correctly, but mythtv won't. I'm not too concerned about the digital
right now -- I'm not even sure if my company is transmitting it yet.
Is the firmware easy to find on the CD? Or did you have to install it
in windows and copy it over?

Dave