[mythtv-users] Lifeview flydvb-t hybrid question

matteo.lanati at gmail.com matteo.lanati at gmail.com
Tue Dec 30 20:36:32 UTC 2008

Hello Miroslav,

thanks for this information. I'm speaking about dvb-t and I'm using
the saa7134 module with the same options, with a custom Debian kernel
(this is not the problem, I also tried with a Mythbuntu live cd, and
it's working). Today I tried with a different antenna cable and the
situation is a little better, unc values of tzap are near to zero.
I've read some good reviews of AVerMedia DVB-T 771. It has good tuning
performances, but it lacks the MPEG2 decoder. Anyone has some
experience with that board?

Matteo

--
L'universo č un computer con un sistema operativo pre-installato. Non
Microsoft, naturalmente, piuttosto Linux.