[mythtv-users] Can I bind a keypress to a specific action in "watch recordings"?

Yeechang Lee ylee at pobox.com
Mon Dec 29 01:36:09 UTC 2008

Jim Stichnoth <stichnot at gmail.com> says:
> I forgot to mention that you can add an entire group (i.e. all episodes of a
> particular series) to the playlist at once.  Maybe that would help cut down
> on the number of keypresses.

It would, except that one cannot select a particular transcode job to
be used on an entire playlist; the Default job will be used. My bug
report (<URL:http://svn.mythtv.org/trac/ticket/4403>) was marked as a
feature request; hopefully someone will step up to the challenge.

--
Frontend:		P4 3.0GHz, 1.5TB software RAID 5 array