[mythtv-users] OT Ipod Touch

Allen Edwards allen.p.edwards at gmail.com
Fri Dec 26 17:01:34 UTC 2008

On Fri, Dec 26, 2008 at 8:26 AM, Info at pc-copy.de <info at pc-copy.de> wrote:

>  Hi, Allen
>

> Do you have Screenshot how you control Squeezbeox with your iPod? Can you
> control Myth too?
>

> Roland
>

>  ------------------------------

The application on the myth box is squeezecenter and the application on the
ipod touch is ipeng.
Lots of screen shots at
http://penguinlovesmusic.de/coolios-photo-album/

It controls over the local wifi network.  I have the squeezebox on my lan
with a cable but I am told it too will work using wifi.

I would like to control the mythtv using the ipod as the remote.  I see
several articles about doing just that but have no idea what the best way to
do that is.  I may start a thread on that.

My daughter seems to be able to control anything using her new Android
gphone and a google application that makes the gphone a remote keyboard for
the myth box.  That phone is amazing!

Allen