[mythtv-users] Mythweb search question

Jim Stichnoth stichnot at gmail.com
Wed Dec 24 18:33:28 UTC 2008

Every so often I like to do a Mythweb advanced search for upcoming movies
(maybe with a minimum number of stars rating), sorted by title, to find
interesting movies to record.  If it's one I've already seen, I click the
"Never Record" button so that it's marked in the DB as previously recorded.

It would be nice to be able to filter out previously recorded titles from
the Mythweb search results, so that they don't continue to show up every
time I do a search (though it's certainly helpful that they are subtly
highlighted in the results).  Has anyone made a change like this, and would
be willing to share?

Jim