[mythtv-users] Out of Area Schedule?

Ken Mandelberg km at mathcs.emory.edu
Wed Dec 24 00:45:13 UTC 2008

There is a series I want to record, but the local station doesn't list
title/episode info with TMS, just a generic. I found an out of area
station that does list the title/episode info and is in sync with the
local station except they play it 3 hours later.

If not for the 3 hours I could just edit the xmltvid in the channel
entry substituting the out of area schedule.

Any idea of how to get around the 3 hours, or do this a different way.

(Schedulesdirect has not been able to get TMS to supply title/episode
info for the local stations showing).