[mythtv-users] Two issues with Myth

Paulin paulin at spextreme.com
Wed Dec 24 00:28:31 UTC 2008

Doug,

Sorry it's been a few days...haven't been playing with it much or looking
for the problem.  Anyway I finally saw the problem happen and the message I
found in the log file on the myth box was:

Dec 14 23:33:03 ZombiesMyth kernel: [36205.600044] nfs: server 192.168.1.213
not responding, still trying

Now the part that confuses me is every other computer seems to continue to
work fine ( 2 windows laptops, 3 linux machines).  The NetGear ReadyNas
doesn't seem to have a sleep or anything enabled.
Do you have any ideas or areas to check.  Thanks

steve