[mythtv-users] Upgade to FC10 results in reboot loop

Marko Nurmenniemi marko.nurmenniemi at kolumbus.fi
Tue Dec 23 17:28:30 UTC 2008

> well, after totally stuffing up grub and being left hanging at the
> grub prompt, I had to do a rescue on the install.  Ran grub-install
> and everything is back up and running (including the savedefault
> command line) very odd..

This is a known error and has been reported to Bugzilla

However I have another problem which I'm waiting to get some sense into...

After updating (last weekend) my IBM X31 (radeon) has stopped to boot
into X. Worked fine until then in F10.

Also another PC which was updated from F9 to F10 is now forced to use
vesa-driver as the correct (intel) is not functional.

Anyone else experiencing these, after updating?

-M