[mythtv-users] Fast or Slow deletes ???

John Drescher drescherjm at gmail.com
Tue Dec 23 05:18:07 UTC 2008

On Tue, Dec 23, 2008 at 12:11 AM, Matt Nelson <matt at frozenatom.com> wrote:
> I'm looking forward to ext4.  My problem is finding 4TB of space to move my
> data to while I re-format my drive.

I am using storage groups so I could move data around enough to do 1
drive at a time (out of 7).. It may be a while for me because I am for
the moment stuck at a 2.6.26 kernel because I use openvz to run a few
virtual linux machines at full hardware speed but still protected from
my host. Anyways I don't think the 2.6.28 kernel will be ready from
them in a few months ( I could be wrong).

Also I have yet to see the defragger and the undelete utilities.

John