[mythtv-users] hdhomerun failure?

Greg Woods greg at gregandeva.net
Mon Dec 22 23:56:48 UTC 2008

On Mon, 2008-12-22 at 17:23 -0600, Scott Milliken wrote:

> I had the exact same symptoms with my HDHomeRun and when I emailed their
> tech support about it they said that it sounded like the power supply -
> which they had a recall notice on.

I've heard about the power supply recall, but I've had the thing since
they were first released (I'd guess that's almost two years now) without
ever having a problem and this didn't sound like something that could be
caused by the power supply. But I suppose it's worth a shot before I buy
a new one.

--Greg