[mythtv-users] OT: OTA HD

Bill White raygions at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 22 16:24:28 UTC 2008

I am trying to decided between OTA and cable for my new HD setup, and in doing so have been googling for info on OTA HD channel availability and a signal strength coverage map.  [ http://www.antennaweb.org/aw/Stations.aspx ] has been my best find so far.  It seems that I could be well covered by yellow and blue antennas.  Unfortunately, I live in an association, and while they cannot legally bar me from erecting an antenna, I would prefer not to incur unnecessary grief.  Can anyone speak to the existence of low profile, innocuous or camoflaged blue antennas?  Or direct me to a resource?