[mythtv-users] Trunk or built

Nick Rout nick.rout at gmail.com
Sun Dec 21 22:59:28 UTC 2008

On Mon, Dec 22, 2008 at 9:11 AM, Paulin <paulin at spextreme.com> wrote:

>> Mythbuntu maintains a weekly builds repository. They have one for
>> .21-fixes and one for trunk.
>>
>> http://www.mythbuntu.org/auto-builds
>>

> This is awesome.  Thanks for point this to me.  This is exactly what I was
> really looking for.  I had no idea they were offering this.
>
> Steve

I believe in fact that the weekly trunk builds are NOT being currently
undertaken due (IIRC) to the fact that there were major underlying
changes to mythtv which made it difficult/impossible to make it work -
perhaps the shift in QT versions?

Anyway on the UK mirror the latest trunk builds seem to be March 2008.

weekly fixes still seems to be current-ish at November 2008.