[mythtv-users] Sudden problem with dual pcHDTV

Kevin Bailey ke-myth at retriever.dyndns.org
Fri Dec 19 15:59:29 UTC 2008

All of a sudden (started Wednesday), my dual pcHDTV 3000 is having
trouble. (Whatever its calling) the second card won't record or
display anything, and tuning the first card takes about a minute.

Nothing has changed, although we had a couple power outages.
It only has one kernel - 2.6.24-19-generic from hardy - so
it couldn't have switched. (I've since figured out why the UPS
didn't save it.)

I removed one tuner completely (from the configuration, not
physically) and it seems to be doing ok.

Anyone else run into this ? Or have an idea ?