[mythtv-users] Low Power Frontends (in anticipation of nvidia's new API)

Doug Lytle support at drdos.info
Thu Dec 18 16:03:42 UTC 2008

Andrew Barbaccia wrote:

> Very good point. A better question would've been - is this the master
> backend with the database running on the Atom - since the DB would be
> what contributes to the lagginess of the guide.

Database is running on the backend and it's the master.  Ver 14.12
Distrib 5.0.51a.  Also went though the steps suggested by mysqltuner.pl

As for what may be happening when I'm scrolling through the guide, I
don't know.  I plan on watching the resources during my time off.

Doug

--

Ben Franklin quote: