[mythtv-users] Current state of VIDEO_TS?

Ekkehard Kraemer ekr at ekr-home.de
Wed Dec 17 15:06:27 UTC 2008

On Wed, 17 Dec 2008 11:28:33 +0100, Lindsay Mathieson
<lindsay.mathieson at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Wed, 17 Dec 2008 07:03:23 pm Ekkehard Kraemer wrote:
>
> It should be ok - my myth 0.21+fixes recognises and plays back VIDEO_TS
> fine, though .ISO will work as well.
>
> What does your mythfrontend.log show?

No errors.

I've tried ISOs - works with the internal player / mplayer. But wihtout
DVD navigation. :-(

My installation is a Debian evolved from KnoppMyth 5.5, all packages up to
date with these apt sources:

	deb http://ftp.debian.org unstable main contrib non-free
	deb http://www.debian-multimedia.org unstable main

$ dpkg -l |grep mplayer
ii  mplayer
1:1.0.rc2svn20080706-0.1                           The Ultimate Movie
Player For Linux
rc  mplayer-nogui
1:1.0-rc1svn20070225-0.3etch1                      The Ultimate Movie
Player For Linux
ii  mplayer-skin-blue
1.6-2                                              blue skin for mplayer

I give up here and will just stick to xine, which I have associated with
.iso in myth, though not having to create an ISO in the first place would
have been great.

Thanks for the reply though!