[mythtv-users] Anyone made a MythTV box-label ?

Christopher X. Candreva chris at westnet.com
Sun Dec 14 02:24:17 UTC 2008

On Sat, 13 Dec 2008, Matt Emmott wrote:

> I completely agree with the more slouchy aspect. Fatter is good but maybe a
> more satisfied look instead of a lazy / drunken one? :-)
>
> As for the badge only being an inch square, maybe the "Tux Potato" icon
> could be for splash screens and backgrounds, and therefore more detailed,
> and the badge could be just the rounded MythTv logo. The aspect probably

I've asked a friend of my who draws to com eup with something.

Actually what I was thinking of was something for the cardboard box the case
is in, so that when they unwrap it, they have some idea what it is.
Something that makes it look like a product box you would see in the store
-- or at least a home-made approximation.

We'll see what he can come up with.