[mythtv-users] mounting more than one drive to a directory

steve sfreilly at roadrunner.com
Sun Dec 14 01:54:15 UTC 2008

I am using freenas to store video, dvd, etc and have it mounted in
/etc/fstab on my backend.  no problems accessing anything, works very
well.

now, my question, I filled one 200 gig usb drive, mounted another one,
and am starting to add to this empty drive.  is it possible to have both
drives mounted in the same directory (video) on my backend?  attempts so
far have been unsuccessful.

OR

is there a way to designate more than one directory on the backend to
hold video?  that way I can mount each drive to a different directory.

--
Steve Reilly

http://reillyblog.com