[mythtv-users] Anyone made a MythTV box-label ?

Steve Gonnella sgonnell at isd.net
Sat Dec 13 19:06:39 UTC 2008

On Fri, 12 Dec 2008 23:45:52 -0500, James Armstrong
<james at thearmstrongs.org> wrote:

>Had nothing better to do at work. Threw this together. Not too good.
>
>http://www.thearmstrongs.org/Mythtv.png

Good start, it's better than anything I could do. I was thinking of a
more Tux like (fatter) penguin slouching back in the chair. Keep in
mind that a badge is only about an inch square so it can't be too
detailed. That probably means we can't have him holding a beer. Well,
maybe a half empty 6-pack on the floor. ;>)