[mythtv-users] uPnP Client?

Xesdeeni xesdeeni2001 at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 13 15:02:21 UTC 2008

I'm using a Zensonic (now Ziova) Z500 with MythTV via uPnP.  Some shows don't show up, and I don't know whether it's the MythTV box or the Z500.  I thought it was MythTV, but no-one else seems to be having this problem, so I now suspect the Z500.  But I want to verify this.

I've looked for a Windows-based uPnP client, so I can just run it quickly and see if all the shows are being served up by MythTV.  But I can't seem to find one.  VideoLAN has one, but it seems you have to buy a commercial plugin.

Can anyone recommend a quick and easy way to check the uPnP data coming from MythTV?

Xesdeeni