[mythtv-users] HD Playback jerkey until I exit and resume show

kanetse@gmail.com kane.tse at gmail.com
Thu Dec 11 21:19:47 UTC 2008

On Thu, Dec 11, 2008 at 10:45 AM, Brad DerManouelian
<myth at dermanouelian.com> wrote:

> You might have a damaged table in your database that needs to be
> repaired or you're running your database on the same (relatively slow)
> drive as your recording and it can't keep up with both the database
> inserts and writing the video to disk.

I have ruled out a damaged table in my database.  I have run the
'repair tables' operation and continue to do so on a weekly basis.  My
database is stored on a different drive than my recordings, so I don't
think it's that issue either.

But other suggestions would be helpful; I've pretty much given up on
fixing this problem, until a future release of MythTV or CentOS.