[mythtv-users] Huge log files in mythbuntu

Damian damian at gingermagic.co.uk
Wed Dec 10 22:12:12 UTC 2008

Thanks so much for everyone's help!

I checked a couple of settings and the logs 'seem' to be back to a
manageable size now. Hopefully the system will survive long enough for
me to be away for a couple of days without it melting. I'll delve into
the logs then if they're still big.

Thanks again everyone and apologies for my illogical "no time to fix it,
but time to ask how to fix it". Just too full up with too many projects
in the air at the moment but didn't want system melt down for the family
media centre.

Thanks again
Damian