[mythtv-users] Deleting downloaded items in Mythstream

Jonno jonnojohnson at gmail.com
Wed Dec 10 16:22:21 UTC 2008

I use mythstream to download and listen to podcasts. Do the downloaded
podcasts ever expire (they don't seem to) or is there a way to expire
them? I don't want to fill up my hard drive with old podcasts and I
don't see a way to delete individual downloads from the Mythstream
GUI.

Thanks,

Jonno.

--
"If a theory can't produce hypotheses, can't be tested, can't be
disproven, and can't make predictions, then it's not a theory and