[mythtv-users] What query/SQL is run to populate Watch Recordings?

nospam312 nospam312 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 10 10:13:38 UTC 2008

Bit of an odd request but does anyone know what query/SQL is run to
populate the Watch Recordings listing (assuming it is one query)?

I am specifically looking for what criteria needs to be met for an
entry in the Watch Recordings listing to be set as also currently
recording and is therefore highlighted in green (on the theme I use)?

I have tried running with database logging on but I can't find it.

Thanks.