[mythtv-users] Vote for MythTV on Lifehacker...

Michael Tiller michael.tiller at gmail.com
Tue Dec 9 12:57:32 UTC 2008

On Fri, Dec 5, 2008 at 12:29 PM, Michael Tiller <michael.tiller at gmail.com>wrote:

> I haven't seen any posts on this yet but Lifehacker is doing their "Hive
> Five" to see what the general consensus is on media centers.
>
> The main winner so far seems to be XMBC but part of the problem is that
> Lifehacker doesn't tell you whether they are talking about players or
> player+recorders.
>
> If people want to support MythTV they can head here to vote (via comments):
>
> http://lifehacker.com/5102034/best-media-center-applications

Well, thanks I'm sure in no small part to the efforts of the members of this
mailing list, MythTV made it into the top 5 media centers on Lifehacker's
Hive Five.  Now there is a final vote to determine the relative standings
between those five.  If anybody cares to vote, head here:

http://lifehacker.com/5103464/five-best-media-center-applications

--
Mike