[mythtv-users] EPG only for one MUX

Miroslav Suchý miroslav at suchy.cz
Mon Dec 8 21:46:58 UTC 2008

Hello.
I have problem with EPG. It used to shown program for all channels on
all MUXs, but now only show EPG only on one MUX.

I had this situation for long time. But then the MUXs changed
frequencies, so I had to delete all channels and tune them again. I had
for several weeks EPG working for all channel (in all 4 MUXs). But
suddenly the EPG is again shown only for channel for first MUX and all
have no data.
EPG is presented in signal and if I use different client (kaffein) it is
shown correctly for all channels.

I have one DVB card and I use it for active EIT scan.

Any ideas where to look for cause of problem?

Miroslav