[mythtv-users] Mythbuntu weekly builds on 8.10

Damian damian at gingermagic.co.uk
Mon Dec 8 20:04:30 UTC 2008

Hello all,

Are weekly builds working for 8.10 yet?

The website is still pointing people to a hardy repository.
I did try just changing that to 'intrepid' when I first installed 8.10,
but that resulted in lots of packaged uninstalling themselves to the
point where I had to start again from scratch.
I've read somewhere that there has been a problem with the UK mirroring,
but basically don't want to just 'see what happens' again.

So, are the weekly builds running?
Is there a reason why if not, is Mythbuntu still being actively
maintained? If it is, the website could do with the relevant update.

Cheers all
Damian