[mythtv-users] Good TV-Out card for HD

Paulin paulin at spextreme.com
Sun Dec 7 03:27:34 UTC 2008

This card is very quiet...Right now I had the motherboard and 8400 out of a
case and I could barely hear it when I was right next to it.  Once I put it
in a case I think I won't event be able to hear it.

Very nice card.   It did take some of the load of the CPU for my HD
playback.  Still have some jittery issues to work out though.  Not sure why
yet.

steve