[mythtv-users] Comcast clear QAM

Jeff Thurston jthurston at skyline-ats.com
Fri Dec 5 18:49:51 UTC 2008

Thanks for the info everyone. I was finally able to make my QAM tuner work
correctly and can get all the local broadcasts in HD including FOX & CBS
which I am happy with. If something comes of the complaint I filed, then
great.

Now my only issue is getting schedule information for those channels, I get
a few hours worth because of EIT, but nothing from schedules direct.
That's another subject though.

Again, thanks for the feedback!