[mythtv-users] NetFlix MythTV integration

steve sfreilly at roadrunner.com
Fri Dec 5 01:08:17 UTC 2008

George Galt wrote:

> Seems Boxee got it working under Linux.
> http://www.deviceguru.com/boxee-adds-netflix-movie-downloads/
> I'm not sure how as I don't have their software, but if anyone out
> there has it, perhaps they can provide the answer.

i thought it was working under linux as well, but it is only mac.  was
just checkin it out because I saw on cnet podcast that boxee was updated
today, oh well only mac version was updated.  linux update is suppose to
be "a few days" according to the forums, but it isnt going to include
netflix, just some hulu updates and bug fixes.  i will bet my next
paycheck that the windows version that they are in closed alpha with now
will include netflix as well.

--

Steve Reilly

http://reillyblog.com