[mythtv-users] Getting OT - Backend PC Powersupply...is it broken?

David Whyte david.whyte at gmail.com
Thu Dec 4 10:43:12 UTC 2008

On Thu, Dec 4, 2008 at 7:01 PM, David Whyte <david.whyte at gmail.com> wrote:
> Will replace the mobo with a spare that I have after dinner.
> Something has gone and I wonder what else it has taken with it?

Replaced the mobo with a spare that I had and back up and running.  I
am sure that the PSU is gone, there is quite a smell when you put your
nose up to it and I can only assume that the mobo has been taken out
with it.

I guess I should get them sent to Asus and Antec for hopefully a
repair.  I just need to find the invoices.

Thanks for all your help guys.  Wish my luck that nothing else goes
wrong in the next few months ;)

Cheers,
Whytey