[mythtv-users] Hulu Integration?

Andrew Barbaccia andrew at monolithmc.com
Thu Dec 4 03:51:40 UTC 2008

Another thing to note (and this is just from my experience) is that Hulu is
very processor intensive. It uses H.264 encoding on the videos to allow for
the high quality but kill your machine if you're on linux because theres no
hardware support for the decode. I'm on my desktop (a fast machine) and it
studders when playing back hulu videos.

Does anyone else experience this?

We may have to wait for some better hardware support (here it comes
again....VDPAU).

Cheers!

--
Andrew Barbaccia