[mythtv-users] mythweb went crazy

Jason Craig j.craig at aggiemail.usu.edu
Thu Dec 4 03:12:44 UTC 2008

Sorry if this got sent twice, but I apparently didn't confirm my
subscription before I sent it the first time...

I'm not sure how to describe this exactly, or else I might have done
some more searching for a solution.  Anyways, does anyone know what
might make mythweb look like this overnight?  I've included a link to a
screenshot at the bottom of my message.  I'm not sure exactly how
mythweb does its thing, but I'm pretty sure a fair amount of page
structure is build with AJAX requests and these don't appear to be
processing.  Indeed; no javascript files appear to be associated with
the mythweb pages at all.

I tried reinstalling the mythweb package from my distro, as well as
checking on other computers and browsers to make sure this isn't a
browser or single computer issue.  Finally, I've checked all the files
the apache2 conf directory and they haven't changed since this stop
working sometime late monday night.

I don't believe I applied any updates that may have affected this.  The
last thing I remember on this computer was installing a JAR file to my
JRE and running a java application.

If anyone could offer help I would appreciate it.

http://s204879207.onlinehome.us/mweb-picture/mythweb-defunct.png

thanks,
--Jason