[mythtv-users] handler.pl for 16:9 aspect on mythweb?

straurig at comcast.net straurig at comcast.net
Tue Dec 2 20:26:53 UTC 2008

> Date: Tue, 2 Dec 2008 08:25:40 -0600
> From: "Mitch Gore" < mitchell.gore at gmail.com >
>
> On Tue, Dec 2, 2008 at 5:34 AM, Scott Traurig < straurig at comcast.net > wrote:
>
> > There is a hack for the handler.pl file to allow proper playback of 16:9 HD
> > content on mythweb. You can see it here:
> >
> > http://svn.mythtv.org/trac/ticket/4644#comment:7
> >
> > Unfortunately, I am also a hack (as opposed to a hacker!) and have been
> > unable to properly modify my handler.pl file as suggested in the ticket.
> >
> > If you've successfully done this would you mind emailing me a copy of your
> > handler.pl file?
> >
> > Thanks,
> >
> > Scott

> Here you go.
>
> Mitchell

Thanks, Mitch, but it appears you attached the wrong file.

You attached the original, standard, OEM, unhacked, unmodified handler.pl file.

I am looking for someone who has modified their handler.pl file in accordance with the ticket referenced above and a copy of that modified handler.pl file.

Thanks,

Scott