[mythtv-users] Schedule mythfilldatabase

Brad DerManouelian myth at dermanouelian.com
Tue Dec 2 18:04:35 UTC 2008

On Dec 2, 2008, at 9:50 AM, Jason Gauthier wrote:

> Yes. It is strictly a scheduling/timing issue.

If you've tested it from the command line and inserted guide data, the
next time it is run, nothing will be done since it will already have
guide data for the next 14 days. It should run the next day when there
is 13 days of guide data. I'm guessing you've waited a couple of days,
but I just wanted to make sure the obvious wasn't the problem. :)