[mythtv-users] mythweb/remote

Jos Hoekstra joshoekstra at gmx.net
Tue Dec 2 16:50:02 UTC 2008

jansenj schreef op 2-12-2008 17:01:
>> Why not use telnet from the windows box?
>
> you have to type out too much, and its not graphical.  its too much of
> a pain, I'd rather resort to vnc.
>
> If someone had a gui of a keyboard or remote that resolves into telnet
> commands, that would work, but I haven't found anything like that.

Why not investigate why the mythweb remote doesn't work? Here it works
just fine, don't use it much though.
As far as I know mythweb uses mythcontrols for it, mythcontrols is a
package you would install on the frontend.
Then you enable it on the frontend and it works(deliciously ;))

Regards,

Jos Hoekstra