[mythtv-users] "Download Icons" in Mythtv-setup Question?

B Gates bud6998 at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 1 18:01:37 UTC 2008

I had to reconfigure my mythtv setup and found the
"Download Icons" under the "Channel Editor" in
Mythtv-setup.  I though great a builtin channel icon
downloader.  However, I did not get the results I was
looking for.

Mythtv-setup->Channel Editor->Download Icons

My Questiion:
When I run this function it generates files in my
/home/mythtv/.mythtv/channesl folder.  The files are
named abc.jpg, nbc.jpg, cbs.jpg, etc....  But the
files are not really jpg files.  The files are txt
files with html code.  Is this what is suppose to be
generated?  If so, how can I use the generated html
files to produce the actual jpg file?

thanks