[mythtv-users] Temporary graphics card for 780G system

covert covert thecovert at gmail.com
Mon Dec 1 14:23:12 UTC 2008

I was in the same boat. 780G mobo. I tried a few cards,
6600,7600,8800. I stuck with the 8800GTR since the nvidia drivers
controlled its fan speed. DVI to HDMI adapter from DE

In the end I also dropped the motherboard because of bad usb drivers
under linux and changed to a older nforce 430 based mobo. Forget ATI.