[mythtv-users] No sound for H.264 with AAC codec - Please Help!!

Kevin Wambsganz wambs at verizon.net
Sun Aug 31 23:23:33 UTC 2008

Thanks for your reply!

Sorry, I left those out. I have them installed as well. See below.

rpm -q libfaad2-devel libfaad2_0
libfaad2-devel-2.6.1-0.pm.0
libfaad2_0-2.6.1-0.pm.0

Any other ideas?  I have compiled and installed trunk version of mythtv OK.
Not sure what else it could be. Its like mythfrontend does not see the
libraries.